1. Park in the shade - While we might love the sunshine and soaking it all in, leaving your car in the sun can damage the interior of your car and reduce its value. If you can't park in the shade invest in a car shade that goes in your windshield to help minimize any damage to your interior.
2. Keep the interior clean - This might not seem like such a big deal, but if the interior of your car is kept dirty it can cause damage. If you car gets damaged then its value can decrease.
3. Nail polish for window chips - We know this one might not be one people are familiar with, but trust us it does work. Clear nail polish can help to hold a small chip or crack in your windshield as a temporary fix if needed.
4. Keep your tires inflated properly - This one you might have heard over and over again but it's very important. If your tires are not properly inflated the vehicle will not handle how it is supposed to.
5. Check the tread - If you think the tread on your tires is getting low, use the penny trick to check. Stick a penny in the tire of your tread. If the tread doesn't reach the top of Abe's head then it's time for new tires. If it does reach his head then you're safe but keep an eye on it!